Move pro sites billing to membership plugin

Pro-sites is not billing or charging yet again and I need way to disable the payments module and a solution to move billing to membership plugin.

Can pro-sites be completely disabled and can I membership handle new site creation - sick of working for nothing not had a single payment in over a year and now on 2nd installation?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Alan,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Pro-sites is not billing or charging yet again and I need way to disable the payments module and a solution to move billing to membership plugin.

Can you please advise what exactly is going on here ? What do you mean by not charging again ? Did you try and make a test payment yourself ?

Can you kindly switch the site to sandbox mode in settings and I can try and create a site and make a payment to see if that works ?

Can pro-sites be completely disabled and can I membership handle new site creation

Well, you can remove prosites from your network and install Membership plugin and use the Blogs feature to restrict people from being able to create a site, however it will not give you the control over the storage space and plugins/themes availability. They will be able to use everything which is network activated.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• shineadmin
    • New Recruit

@PC

many thanks for the prompt response - yes i tried to pay for a site that pay to blog was restricting use of but the paypal button didnt go to the payment gateway.

I will configure settings as you suggest retry and then update you on my progress.

Many thanks for answering my other related queries hopefully your advice here will resolve - again many thanks for the brilliant support and super fast response.

Thankyou

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Alan,

I am gonna need to have a look at your site to see what is going on there.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

seems to be working fine while in sandbox mode until you try and make payment then doesn't recognise the paypal account

I just tested it with my PayPal sandbox settings and it works fine without any issues.

Pro Site: pcistesting (pcistesting.causeblogs.org)
    Causeblogs - Free Websites for Charities Elite: £19.99 GBP each month
    Level: Elite
    Payment Method: Your PayPal Account
    Last Payment Date: None yet with this subscription (only initial separate single payment has been made, or you've recently modified your subscription)
    Next Payment Date: August 22, 2013

I have left my sandbox details there in case you want to try it again. Kindly double check your sandbox details and see if there is any mistake you made while copy/pasting the information.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.