Moved site from remote server to Local Host wiki pages not working now

I am bring a site in house, I was able to get everything working on my site after moving it except the wiki. The wiki pages some work while some say "Wiki page you are looking for does not exist. Feel free to create it yourself." I can edit the pages but if I publish or preview I get that error. I have recreated some of the wiki pages and again some work and some don't. I have tried changing the permalink structure but no luck. I am at a loss on why I can not even create new wiki on the server and have all of them work. The URL address has changed. I ran this script http://interconnectit.com/124/search-and-replace-for-wordpress-databases/ to change the url info and follow directions to change the database connection information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• chris_smith3
    • New Recruit

I figured out that the problem only happens when I specify a parent. If I have no parent selected then I can view the post. I tried making a new parent and the page will still give me the error "Wiki page you are looking for does not exist. Feel free to create it yourself."

• chris_smith3
    • New Recruit

I am using WordPress version 3.4.2.
    The wiki version plugin is 1.2.2.7

Yes everything was working before I moved to a new server/database. I have wordpress installed off the root in /wp/ which was how I had it on the orginal server. I did move from a linux/apache server to a window/apache server. I did look at the htaccess its the same as the orignal. I tried resaving permalinks and changing them. If I change them to a diffrent setting the pages don't come up at all when I put them back I get that error if I have a parent wiki selected. If I select no parent wiki then the page loads correctly.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

I did move from a linux/apache server to a window/apache server.

Well I'm not sure if it is a windows issue but I do know that you can have many issues with WordPress Windows unless you know enough about windows servers of course. I don't.

Many of the issues I've seen before are related to permalinks and htaccess. Check out the following for further information:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks#Permalinks_without_mod_rewrite

Let me know how you get on.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.