Moving a test Multisite to a different subdomain

http://www.clarendon.org is our main website, and I have to keep that running. I set up a multisite website called heartofarlington.info. I also have clarendonalliance.org (all of these are on Bluehost. I want to move and rename heartofarlington.info to clarendonalliance.org, get all the path names working, and when I'm ready, I'll re-direct clarendon.org (my primary domain) to clarendonalliance.org. How do I do that? When people talk about subdomains and subdirectories, I find that confusing, so if you can use and example in your explanation, that would be a big help. Thanks in advance....

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @Matt Hussmann

Actually, if you're hosting with BlueHost and want to change your primary domain (and have everything redirecting properly) they can do that for you... free of charge.

I've had multisites hosted there before, and their tech service is exceptional.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @Matt Hussmann

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping by going through some older threads, and I noticed that this one is still open.

Do you still need assistance on this issue?

If not, just to get the ticket out of our active system, I'm going to mark it resolved.

But if you do still need help here, please don't hesitate to re-open the thread by checking the "Mark as not resolved" box below.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.