Moving location of author in a visual composer element

Site: http://www.themilliondollarserver.com
Theme: Suffuscion

So I just added a new element to my Visual Composer stockpile (oh boy!) and I want to make a little tweak to it. Its the very first row under my header that has a short excerpt from all posts tagged restaurant story. This Advance Post Grid is built from a few main components: Title, Post Meta (Author), Text Excerpt, and Comments.

I simply want to move the Post Meta/Author section down to the left of the comments section so that the author and comments sections are inline and under the text excerpt :slight_smile:

• Michelle Shull

Hi there, RC!

I'm not actually a Visual Composer user, I can do this pretty easily by editing a template file in a standard WordPress theme, but page builders tend to complicate things quite a bit in order to make them easy. :slight_smile:

Typically, we're happy to help with other company's products as much as we're able to, but when it comes to reworking the functionality of another team's product, I hesitate to do too much, since I can't just go ask their devs a question, like I can about our products. If I remember correctly, the WP Bakery team has a pretty good support forum? Have you had any luck reaching out to them?

If you're unable to get guidance from that team, I'm happy to take a closer look with support access so I can see how things are coming together under Visual Composer, but I can't 100% promise I can fix the issue without a better idea of how it's built. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.