Moving Page Under a Parent to Enable It Appearing as a Subnavigation

I'm modifying the "Spirit" theme and am slowly catching on to how it all works. There are a few things where I'm still scratching my head though. The big one right now is how to move a page that I've currently got as a top level navigation as a 'child page' under another page. In other words, I want to create a sub-navigation.

I tried going to the WordPress dashboard and marking that page as belonging under the "parent" of another page, but it's not 'taking.'

Does this theme not accommodate sub-navigation? Or is there another way to do this I'm not aware of?

Many many thanks!

• Sajid

Hi @Anne Jablonski,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Upfront themes does support dropdown menus out of the box. You can create a menu from Admin > Appearance > Menus like you do in WordPress create parent child items and save the menu. Now drag and drop the menu element and select the menu you have created in back from drop down as seen in attached screenshot.

After saving the changes you will get similar results as seen in second screenshot.

If its still don't work then is it possible for you to upload your site somewhere on remote server and enable support staff access so we can take a closer look. This will help us rule out this issue quickly.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J