moving tawk.to area to left side of screen

Hi,
I have support access turned on for aficreditsolutions.com. I have the tawk.to plugin installed and want to know how to move the "wer here" that triggers the chat to the left side instead of the right.

Corn

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi cornelius_butler

How are you today?

You can do it on tawk.to configuration from its website:
    Access the dashboard https://dashboard.tawk.to/#/dashboard

Login using the Login Credentials > Settings > Widget Appearance > Position > Bottom Left

You can modify color, the text "We are Here!", position and other features on this page. Just make sure that you are modifying the Widget which is selected on WordPress dashboard.

Let us know for any further question,
    Have a Great day
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Matthew
      • Just Being Me

Patrick Freitas no kidding, I use those on a few sites with Tawk.to, I love those guys, the service is like tooooo gooooood to be true, we have chats on a lot of sites through them and only pay for the premium add-ons on a few and still, perfectly excellent service.

The GDPR addition of the consent to the chat window is a lot of fun too, on one of my personal eCommerce sites I applied the policy as " Notice: Your information will be used for devious things, anything that we might find interesting, anything that might amuse us, and pretty much... well nothing really, it's all automated and will just be used to contact you for your request, which is totally FUN!"
      That's the consent message,

The policy is "Privacy Policy, TBS is unlikely to leave your number written on the walls in bathroom stalls. But no promises."

The Opt-in button reads "Roll The Dice" and the Opt-out reads "Chicken Out"!

I actually made a sale this morning completely based on those messages, the user was flabbergasted!

Sorry to go off topic on your thread cornelius_butler , Tawk.to is just so awesome I can't help but share, I hope Patrick Freitas tut helped you out!

Matthew

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.