Moving the Add to Cart Button Next to Product Image in GridMarket

I am trying to move the "Add to Cart" button next to the product image, below my custom tabs and HTML Coding.

Here is the page I am talking about

http://squarepegaccessories.com/store/products/carsons-water-lily-scarf/#.UDEtaeGhTg8

I was it above the "You Will Also Love" area and below the tabs area.

I have figured out all other questions on my own, but I cannot figure this one out.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

The function you are looking for is mp_buy_button(), it takes 3 arguments and its defaults are:

$echo = true
    $context = 'list'
    $post_id = NULL

The file you are looking for is here:

/gridmarket/mp_product.php

The function framemarket_product_meta() is what calls the button this time. That is defined here:

/framemarket/library/functions/marketpress.php

You will see mp_buy_button() function in there at the bottom of the function around line 340.

Hope you're following?

So if you don't mind the button being on your page twice then you could just add it in:

/gridmarket/mp_product.php

Above the framemarket_product_meta() function.

Otherwise you need to look at altering or duplicating the framemarket_product_meta() function to do your own thing.

Hope this helps.

Take care.

• SquarePeg
    • Flash Drive

I tried moving it up like you said and it didn't work.

I really need this done. I did not know Gridmarket had to many limitations to the layout and if I did know this I probably wouldn't of bought it, but since we already did, we have to make it work.

Please help!

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

I also don't understand what you mean by arguments.

The parameters you pass to a function are called arguments.

I really need this done. I did not know Gridmarket had to many limitations to the layout and if I did know this I probably wouldn't of bought it, but since we already did, we have to make it work.

If it contained a variable option for every individual feature it would then become bloatware, constantly querying the database to get the data it needs. A site with a decent amount of traffic would then need more resources to run.

Figured this out. Now I need help with my last question! <3

Sorry, which one is figured and which still needs answering?

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.