MP/A+ - Show appointment detail in cart

Is there a snippet of code I can add or change to display information from the scheduled Appointment in the Marketpress checkout cart

In MPs template-function.php: I see where I can add it, but how can I add a reference to a field in A+?

Thanks

if ($type == 'checkout-edit') {
				$content .= apply_filters('mp_cart_updated_msg', '');

$content .= '<form id="mp_cart_form" method="post" action="">';
				$content .= '<table class="mp_cart_contents"><thead><tr>';
				$content .= '<th class="mp_cart_col_product" colspan="2">' . __('Item:', 'mp') . '</th>';
				$content .= '<th class="mp_cart_col_price">' . __('Price:', 'mp') . '</th>';
				$content .= '<th class="mp_cart_col_quant">' . __('Quantity:', 'mp') . '</th></tr></thead><tbody>';
  • aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Amir, I hope you're well today!

I see where I can add it, but how can I add a reference to a field in A+?

You can use the get_post_meta() WordPress function to get the data and then add it to the template functions.
    The lines you posted above are the titles in the table, to see how you can add extra fields you'll have to look at lines 417-422 of that same file.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Amir
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I am having issues carrying information form the appointment confirmation details to the checkout cart.

Could you give me a hint? I want the checkout table to show some fields from the appointment confirmation.

Thanks

• aristath
    • Recruit

@Amir

Could you give me a hint? I want the checkout table to show some fields from the appointment confirmation.

I'm afraid that is very site-specific and someone will have to debug this on your server with the specific fields you've added etc...
    If you are not comfortable with PHP you could post a new job in our jobs board on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.