MU2.7 admin bar

I know it's been added to the core of wpmu, but is there a way to get rid of it sitewide? I don't like it and I don't want to include it..

• Bill007
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Has anyone noticed the dashboard in the admin backend display when you reduce the browser it looks like some sort of CSS issue may be a float issue

Ill try to sort it when I get time take a look at the top right hand part of the Dashboard

http://freeblog.co.nz/admin_dashboard_css_issue.gif

it also occurs in IE Browser

A lot of people still use small monitors or at least much smaller then my 2 x 21 inch Dual monitor set up

Also Has anyone notced that in Mozilla when say im doing a quick edit on a post in the edit post screen

http://freeblog.co.nz/edit_post.gif

I make a change in the title for this instance and hit Update post it just sits there and thinks about forever

When I do the same thing In IE it works perfectly

I have tried it on 3 different computers same result

Anyone else have this problem

it also occurs when you try to add a New Category in the side bar of the edit post screen as well

• Hiranthi
    • Recruit

Read something about that it could be disabled in wp-config (andrea pointed it out in the mu forum), but couldn't find it. Guess I'll have to take another look :wink:

------------

Well, it's not that I overlooked it, it's just not available in my wp-config.php (which makes sense btw).

There are a lot of new constants defined, so I suggest we all take a look at wp-config-sample :wink:

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Something I learned a long time ago is, if there's a config file and you;re doing automatic updating like we do, we move the passwords and whatnot into a new config file and include a file_include line pointing to the new config.

That way if new lines come down for the original config file, you can update and still save your settings.

Doesn't really help with wpmu since there isn't a wp-config.php file included with the download but still wanted to throw that out there.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.