Good morning
After domain-mapping solved I need to use multi site working
I got cuchet dot fr as domain mapping in comme1marque dot com
All is green in multi domain config, wildcard exist
I go to site, add > and try "test" with cuchet dot fr
- site test dot cuchet dot fr is on the list
- I click dashboard and got this :
Not Found
The requested URL /wp-admin/ was not found on this server.
Why doesn't it work ? What can I do to make it work ?
Access Support Granted

Rupok

Hi Laurent_C,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and found that both "cuchet dot fr" and "photinfos dot com" are mapped to two of your subsites. And then I checked your multi-domains settings. I found that you have setup many domains there. Normally when a domain is setup properly in Multi Domain options, it should automatically redirect you to your network main site. But when I went to aniclip dot com, instead of redirecting to your network main site, it's showing the landing page from your hosting. So I guess this domain was not set up properly.

Can you please make sure that domain was added in your cPanel (if you have cPanel on your server) as an addon domain and pointed to the root directory of your multisite?

Again, carabus dot com is taking me to your multisite but instead of just redirecting to your multisite main site homepage, it's giving a 404 error.

So I think something is missing in your whole setup.

If you want, we can try to have a look on your total configuration and try to fix this for you. But for doing this, I'll need your cPanel, Site and Domain Control Panel credentials. Can you please send me a message with those access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - Domain Control Panel Username
    - Domain Control Panel Password
    - Domain Control Panel Login URL
    - cPanel Username
    - cPanel Password
    - cPanel Login URL
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

One more thing, can you please temporarily change your multisite language to English? This is not a mandatory thing, but if you did this, that would facilitate the troubleshooting process. You can revert back to current language when we are done fixing this.

We will jump in after you send us those credentials. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok