Multi database install white screened wordpress

Hi,

I installed the multidatabase (plugin) on my server for de domain app.goherds.com. I've followed all steps but somehow I ended up with a the original wordpress install giving an white screen, and the new (all vip) databases not being recognised from the Plesk admin panel. FYI I installed the maximum number of databases (all as vip), and a new user for each one of these. If i look in myphpadmin from the localhost i see all databases and users in place, and they are connected aswell only problem here is that they don't seem to have any rights. Is this because of plesk or because of the number of vip databases created?

Thanks in advance,

Remy

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Remy,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I think you are using the following Multi-DB plugin but if not then please advise.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-db/

I've followed all steps but somehow I ended up with a the original wordpress install giving an white screen,

I could confirm it on your site app.goherds.com

Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

If i look in myphpadmin from the localhost i see all databases and users in place, and they are connected aswell only problem here is that they don't seem to have any rights.

Could you please make sure you have assigned all privileges on all databases to an existing user as described on the following page in the section "Creating Users & Passwords in phpMyAdmin".

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-db/#usage

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.