Multi-db and Anti-Splog related error

Hello,

I am getting the following error code on my site:
networkingpeople.biz

This can be seen on top and bottom of page at:
http://networkingpeople.biz/blogs/

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): 15 is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/networki/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 785

Background info:
My site was originally hosted with Hostgator. They had shut the site down temporarily because of a CPU overload. (while running with 9500 blogs)

I moved the site to PSEK.com (WPMU) about 1 month ago, then hired a developer I met through WPMU and had him install multi-db for 4096 databases and the Anti-splog plugin. I also had him install 30 or so additional plugins. He felt he did a good job.

But, a few days after multi-db was setup, I noticed there were a few sql errors. The developer told me it was just "MySQL freaking out because of the shared hosting." The developer did something and the messages went away. I checked with Psek.com and they said everything was fine from their end.

A few days later, I deleted a few hundred splogs (with a high anti-splog rating). It was then I noticed the "line 785" error when visiting the "websites" page. Some of the problems I then noticed were that there was difficulty creating blogs at initial sign-up. However, I was able to create a membership then log back in and create a blog.

Today, I noticed with an account I was setting up for a customer, that the 2 account blogs I created were not accessible from the account profile. Although I am able to enter the url and then login with wp-admin.

Your thoughts?

- Derek