Multi-DB configuartion

I've tried setting up Multi-DB with 16 Db several times. Each time I'd delete the domain in web host manager and start over so I wouldn't leave any problems from previous set up. Each time at the final step of the installation instructions at move-blogs.php it wouldn't make the move.

Please look over my configuration and let me know if you see any thing that doesn't look right that could be causing the blogs to not be moving.

I have a fresh install of WP 3.01 and buddypress 1.2.6 no other
I have a VPS with Hostgator. The domain I'm installing on is has a dedicated IP
Verified the 16 DB and global DB exists in phpmyadmin

Screen shots of move-blog.php in browser is attached,

db-config.php and move-blog.php files below

• Mason

Hiya dapadoo,

I'm gonna ask a couple of the devs to respond to ya here, but my only thought is that I don't believe you need to define all of those global tables.

You need to define one global table and then other tables when specific plugins require it, but otherwise, I believe those should be left out. You followed along with the instructions here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-db/installation/

Thanks!

• dapadoo

@Barry I see what you mean about the dc_ip. I had followed the example in the instructions and it has the 4Th part. However the example on db-config doesn't have the 4Th part and I missed that.

I had stripped out the global tables as you and masonjames suggest before I added them back and posted the OP. I'll fix the dc_ip and strip out the global tables as suggested and try it again. It will be morning before I get. I'll check back here one more time to see if anyone else found any thing else that needs changed before I attack this setup again.

Thank You

• dapadoo

AI decided to try it yet again tonight. I deleted the 4TH set on the dc_ip and global tables and my now looks like the examples but it still blank the site except move-blogs.php in which I get the top part of the page and nothing else when I upload the db.php file.

Below is the error its showing but I can't determine how to fix it.

Warning: require_once(/home/inohc/public_html/wp-content/db-config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/inohc/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 74

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/inohc/public_html/wp-content/db-config.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/inohc/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 74