Multi DB error

Hello,

I installed and configured mutli-db. When I go to the primary url I get:

"The site you have requested is not installed properly. Please contact the system administrator."

All other blogs works perfectly.

Can anybody suggest something because I really don't know what to do.

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Welcome to wpmudev.

It's always a plus to include a check of your webserver's error logs as well as a link when asking for help. Most support forums operate in such a manner. Around here those who don;t get volunteered to feed Sue her weekly doze of dark chocolate. That's not something you want to shoot for.

Can you also walk us through how you;ve installed the plugin please? Specifics help.

• dorlo
    • New Recruit

Okay!

This blogging platform is quite old - about two years. It's set on latest wordpress version.

I check the error_log as you said and found only this error.

[21-Oct-2010 08:55:17] WordPress database error for query SELECT * FROM wp_1_options WHERE option_name = 'blogname' made by require, require_once, do_action, call_user_func_array, redirect_mu_dashboard, get_dashboard_blog, get_blog_details, get_blog_option, m_wpdb->query

All these tables are located in mywpmu_c database.

I hope it's enough information.

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Can you check that the database connection information is correct in both the db-config.php file *and* the wp-config.php file?

Also, if they are, can you post up your db-config.php file (obfuscate the username and password if possible).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.