Multi-db error, site not working now

Hello,

I have a 256 multi-db wordpress/MU buddypress site (sportsblognet.com)

Everything was working fine, but I got curios when
I was looking through my phpmyadmin and noticed that I had a few tables (bp_activity, bp_activity_meta, and wp_domain_mapping_logins) that were in d4 instead of in global.

So, naturally I wanted to rectify this, so I exported the 3 tables with drop table, and imported them into global. I then went into db-config.php and added the global tables.

Now I can't get onto my site it just shows this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sbn/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 848

Warning: error_log(/tmp/db-connect.txt) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sbn/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 932

Warning: error_log(/tmp/db-connect.txt) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sbn/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 932

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/sbn/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 447

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sbn/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 828

So I undid everything and placed humpty dumpty back the way it was and I still get those errors.

Please Help.