Multi-DB Help, please!

Okay, when you go to my site, allthingsin.com, this is what you get (this is a fresh install of mu on psek hosting with a dedicated IP):

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'allthing'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/allthing/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 705

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/allthing/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 705

Can’t select database
We were able to connect to the database server (which means your username and password is okay) but not able to select the database.

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'allthing'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/allthing/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 705

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/allthing/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 705

After two days spent on the multi-db plugin I can barely read anything anymore:slight_smile: HELP:slight_smile: I can't even log into admin. If someone would give me an email I would be happy to supply passwords, etc. I am having problems with the multi-db plugin, but since I can't install it and can't access my wp admin, I can't even select it from the help choices here. Thanks,

Drew