Multi domain, domain mapping and sunrise php

Now i found your Domain Mapping Plugin. Do they work together?
Hi, I installed the domain mapping and everything works OK. Now I want to install multi domains. I do not know if I have to move sunrise php to wp content because already there is from domain Mapping installing /. I also read this: ... Then you will find in the plugin folder an alternate sunrise file dm_sunrise.php you need to use this file. First rename it to sunrise.php and then upload it just like the original sunrise.php file in these instructions ...

What should I do with PHP sunrise to make it work with multi domains and domain mapping?

• Nastia

Hello Peter , I trust you are doing well today!

Both plugins are working well together, as long you don't use the same domain name in Domain Mapping and in the Multi Domains. This will cause conflict on your site.

I do not know if I have to move sunrise php to wp content because already there is from domain Mapping installing.

Please let me know where do you see this message? There is no longer need to manually update the sunrise.php file as that is now done automatically.

If you see this message on your site, would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

What should I do with PHP sunrise to make it work with multi domains and domain mapping?

As it mentioned above, there is no need to update the sunrise.php file. Would you please let me know what issue you have with the Multi Domains plugin?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.