Multi Domain plugin and snapshot

Install of snapshots has admin menu at the "Network Admin" level of the multisite. I can setup a snap shot for main root domain.tld and any of its multisites ie. abc.domain.tld.

Using Multi Domain I added domain2.tld which does NOT provide a root domain of domain2.tld only adds the domain2.tld to the drop down list to create multisites like xyz.domain2.tld.

Now where do I find snapshots admin to create backups of the added subdomain.domain2.tld multisites ? No drop down option is provided on the previously mentioned snapshots admin for adding backups for sites created using the 2nd domain.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello wpmudevorg24,

I hope you're fine today!

I just tested this on my setup and can confirm that I also cannot see a way to create a snapshot in such a case. I already asked the Snapshot Pro developer about this issue and I'm awaiting his response. I'll replay to your here as soon as I get his answer.

Please note however that his response time may be a bit longer than ours here on support forum as developers deal with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.