[Multi-Domains] Adding Multi-Domains to my Multisite Instalation

I have the cPanel midia9.com where I installed the multisite that is on my HUB. I have already activated the Multi-Domain plugin and now I would like to add the following domain to it: casamentomarjorierafael.com which already points to the very same DNS that my cPanel domain midia9.com

• Ash

Hello Rogerio Barreto

You have midia9.com domain running, so nothing needs to do for this domain.

Now what you have to do is for casamentomarjorierafael.com domain. There are two ways:
    1. If you have a dedicated IP for midia9.com, then make sure the IP points to the same directory where midia9.com domain is. And then, add that same IP as A record for casamentomarjorierafael.com domain in that domain panel. Remember, it will only work if the IP is dedicated and points to midia9.com domain, that means, if you enter the IP in the browser, midia9.com site should be loaded.
    2. If you don't have dedicated IP, then get the name server for midia9.com domain. Add the same nameserver on casamentomarjorierafael.com panel. Then go to midia9.com cpanel and add casamentomarjorierafael.com domain as addon domain or parked domain. Again, when you add as addon or parked domain, make sure the directory is same as midia9.com. That means, the latter domain can't have a new directory, instead it has to point the main site directory.

If you are done with either one or two from above, go to Network Admin > Settings > Multi Domains > Add the casamentomarjorierafael.com domain there. Now it should work.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.