Multi Domains and Domain Mapping

Hi
Hope you are well
i am using WordPress MU and Domain Mapping plugin, I am also trying to install Multi Domain Mapping.

I carry out all instructions and I dont seem to be having any problems apart from I get this error.

Please edit your /home/bendybam/public_html/wp-config.php and move the line define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); above the last require_once() in that file or make sure you updated sunrise.php.

I have checked that sunrise is on and in correct place, I have renamed DM_Sunrise and copied that over but still the error.

Do you have any ideas please ?

Thank you
Matt

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Matt

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Support Community and thank you for using our Plugins!

Quite an interesting mix of plugins you've got there. I am busy setting up the same myself, but I haven't run across any errors. And since I'm a bit of a newbie myself when it comes to Multisites and its plugins I would prefer to get our more experienced Support Team on this one. Therefore please allow us some time to get back to you with an answer.

And in the meantime, if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go I will

• aecnu

Greetings mshillam,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Multi-Domains plugin comes with is own sunrise file which replaces the original you used when you installed Domain mapping.

Within the Multi-Domains plugin files you will find a file named dm-sunrise.php which should be renamed and completely replaces the other sunrise.php file.

Simply renaming it in the wp-config will not work.

I have checked that sunrise is on and in correct place, I have renamed DM_Sunrise and copied that over but still the error.

With your FTP client or similar please make sure the file size on your host is the same size as you are uploading from your computer (approximately 3,005 bytes) and that it is located in your wp-content folder.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.