Multi- Domains- main domain wild card dns no longer available

I installed the multi-domain plugin and it was showing that my main domain was available under the wild card dns availability, I was able to create a test site this afternoon. Now it's showing unavailable. The only thing that I've done in the mean time that could have change it is install the Domain Mapping plugin, which mentioned to remove some coding from the wpconfig file during set up. Can this effect the multi-domain plugin?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @monique_morrison, I hope you're well today!

Yes, domain mapping and Multi-Domains are 2 plugins that interact with each other.
    To make sure that everything is set-up properly, do the following:
    1. uninstall them both
    2. delete sunrise.php from wp-content
    3. install domain mapping
    4. install multi-domains.

This shouldn't take more than 5 minutes so don't worry about downtime. :slight_smile:

Let me know if that works!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• monique_morrison
    • Flash Drive

Hi Aristath,

Thank you for your help. I've gone ahead and uninstalled and removed the plugins and sunrise.php file. Now though when I try to visit my domain I am getting the following response from Firefox: Firefox can't find the server at domain_current_site.

I've checked in IE, Safari and Chrome and it seems to be resolving fine in those browsers. Could there be something I missed that could be cause this?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.