[Multi-Domains] WPMU DEV membership

Hello,

I think WPMU DEV is amazing and very helpful! However, I have a few questions. First, after developing a client’s website, I’d like to charge the client a monthly fee to maintain their website and plugins updated, will I be able to disable the WPMU plugins if the client fails to pay the monthly fee? Second, if the client decides to migrate their website to another hosting provider, what will happen with my WPMU plugins, will they be able to continue using the plugins with my license?

Thanks.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Yashira

How are you today?

will I be able to disable the WPMU plugins if the client fails to pay the monthly fee?

The Pro features are released using your account on the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin, you can disable the pro features for plugins logging out from the dashboard.

Once you log out the Pro plugins will be converted to free plugins.

Second, if the client decides to migrate their website to another hosting provider, what will happen with my WPMU plugins, will they be able to continue using the plugins with my license?

Once your account is logged in on the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin, customers can migrate the site without any problem, if you need to force the log out for any reason, you can reset your API on your profile page https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/account/ just scrolling to API section > Reset.

Let us know if you need any further help on this

Best Regards,

Patrick Freitas

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hi Yashira

Hope you're doing well.

Yes, you can definitely remove any site connected to your WPMU Dev membership from The HUB. When you remove a website from the Hub, the site will no longer use your license and all the premium plugins will be converted to their free versions.

Following are the steps you need to follow to remove a website from the HUB:

1. Go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

2. Click on the "Cog/Setting" icon on the website which you want to remove and you'll see an option to "Remove Website".

3. When you click on Remove Website, a confirmation popup will appear asking you whether to remove this site or not. Click on Remove button there and the site will no longer be connected to your Hub and won't be using your WPMU Dev membership.

Let us know if you have any other questions or you need any further clarification on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Mukul Chawla

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.