Multi-Network list of My Sites getting very long

Is there a solution to have only the sites for the Network you're on show instead of All Sites in All Networks?

• Sajid

Hi @ussunnah,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tried to access your network (ussunnah.com and ussunnah.org) and could not reproduce this issue. I can only see the sites of that specific network I am on.

I am assuming you might be using multi network on dawahhub.org that does not have support staff access enable.

Please provide more details about this issue for example what plugin you are using for multi network and also grant support staff access for that network so I can take a closer look.

Take care and have a nice weekend :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• us-Sunnah

I am using Multi-Network on ussunnah.com which also has camarata.us as a second network. I re-enabled the Multi-Network plugin as it may have been disabled when you checked. Attached is a screenshot. When I am on a Camarata Site though the us-Sunnah Sites show the WordPress icon in the list where as, in the screenshot, the us-Sunnah Sites show their icon... but I want to hide the non-active-network sites altogether.

• Panos

Hello us-Sunnah,
    Hope you doing well today!

It seems that the sites that are in the Available Sites list in your Networks created by the WP Multi Network plugin will show up in the drop down. I had access to ussunnah.org and not for ussunnah.com, but I assume there is the same issue in both.

It seems that this is the way that the plugin has been designed and might not be a bug. Have you tried to communicate with the plugins author?

Thanks,
    Panos

• Panos

Hello @ussunnah,

Unfortunately I am not aware of any, I also did a quick search on the web without success.

is Multi-Network supported by WPMU?

That is a third party plugin and we don't officially provide support for it, but if there is something that we can help with we would be more than happy to :slight_smile:

In case you would like a feature that doesn't exist in one of our plugins please start a new topic at the Features and Feedback forum

Kind regards,
    Panos