I'm having more than a little confusion with Multi Network, Multi Domains & Domain Mapping.
So what I want is to have my maindomain-com.
Then I want a network of child domains under maindomain-com - so they'll be childdomainone.com; childdomaintwo.com; childdomainthree.com etc.
I need to be able to:
• Create blogs on the child domains from maindomain – exactly like creating a normal wpmu blog except that it goes on childdomain-com
• Manage the child domains through maindomain
• New members to maindomain-com can create a blog under any of the child domains that suits their needs.
• Within a childdomain-com be able to create a client network, where the client can add a site for each of their branches, so I guess much like edublogs Campus. But I need to have control over how many blogs they create.
• Client sites should be able to domain map to their own domain
So my questions are:
1. Can I do all of the above?
2. What plugins do I need?
3. Where do I find DETAILED instructions on setting up the DNS / Servers?
thanks in advance