Multi purchases? I would like to sell a course to business with mutli people

I want to sell my courses to business that have multiple employees and be able to register them for the courses and when complete receive the certificate of completion. But the way I see the shopping cart it looks like only one person at a time.
Can one purchase be made to allow multiple or grant usernames and passwords?

• Patrick

Hi there @Don

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

That type of functionality is not built-in I'm afraid. Also, there is no easy way to automatically create user accounts with username & password, regardless of the plugin used.

However, you may be able to create a workaround by using the passcode feature in CoursePress.

If a company client wants to register for a course, they could first email you to obtain the passcode. They could then distribute that passcode to any employees they want registered for the course.

If that doesn't really suit your business model, you may need to consider hiring a developer to create the required functionality for you.

We do have a jobs board where such things can be posted. However, that is only available to full WPMU DEV members.

If you would like access to the jobs board, please contact our accounts team using our contact form. Be sure to select "I have a billing question" from the options so it gets to the right department.

I'm sure they can work something out for you. :slight_smile: