multi registration page according by role

Hi,

I'm building a tennis directory website.
I need to create two roles:

Tennis Club

Users

But each roles need to have different profile fields.

For example tennis club need to have the name of the club, the president name, the address etc...

And the users only needs to have name , e-mail fields..

How can I do? Which plugin is necessary?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings lucop1,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

I would personally use a MultiSite with the main site covering the main subject of tennis and two sub sites one for each type of member using the Form Maker plugin to collect and present the data I want for each unique sub site.

Another good candidate for doing this but more complicated to configure and use would be the Custom Press plugin.

And possibly the simplest way to make this happen though some creative thinking would need to be made to make it work adjusting items as necessary is to use the Directory plugin.

That about covers every way I can think of to possibly accomplish this mission.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• lucop1
    • New Recruit

Joe it think it's a nice solution but I've never used the multisite so I have few questions to ask.

I create the main sites that contains all the clubs reviews and the job positions available.

I need to create two sub sites:

- One for clubs and there they can submit jobs (in the main website), see job applications and insert their profile data

- One for players where they can submit job applications (in the main site), submit their resume and write comments on the clubs reviews

But I don't know how to start and which plugins use to make everything synced.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.