multi site affaliate program

Hi Guys, I'm trying to find a way to set up a affiliate for my multi site, what i need is to be able to create a multi site http://www.fit-shop.com.au/name of affiliate and give this affiliate the option of setting up templates multi sites, and be able to view which sites they set up. so if i have 5 affiliates I want to be able to see all the sites that each one has set up, this is important for commissions.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Greetings @cliffkovacs

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community and thank you for being a member.

In my opinion, the best way to achieve this would be to set up a Multisite and have something like the Pro Sites Plugin on your website for affiliates to create their own websites (which of course you would be the super administrator of).

You could have different membership levels and offer various plugins to the pro members.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in contact.

Have a good day.

GinaB

• 3SixtyEvolve

Greetings @cliffkovacs

Hope you're well.

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

If you managed to sort it out, I'm glad. If however, you still need support, please let me know.

Have a good day!

GinaB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.