Multi site content copier

hi there can you help me?
I'm using multi site on my website yournextsteps.online and when I use the content copier the featured images are not copying through to the child sites.
Previously I was able to use the content copier to copy a blog post and it's featured image and the blog appeared on the child sites with the correct image. This doesn't seem to be possible now.

Can you help - thanks

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Sally

I hope you're well today!

You mentioned that it used to work in the past but it's not working now. Are you able to recall any changes made to the install before it stopped working - such as for example: theme changes, some plugins updates or custom code added?

Let me know about them. Could you also, please:

- enable support access to the site so I could test it? To do so, go to the "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there

- tell me which post(s) should/could I try to copy and from which site to which site, in order to test it?

I'd then access the site to check the issue and try to find out what's happening and how to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Sally
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

hi there, Thanks for your reply.
    I've given you the access.
    There have been ongoing multiple updates but the most frequently changed ones are for Thrive Architect and Thrive themes. I haven't added any custom code to this site.

Hope that give you a bit to go on.

Regards

Sally

• Sally
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

hi you can try using the post

[Blog 49] What happens when you take the ‘Persil’ approach to the value of your business’s core offer?

and copy it to the rpl.yournextsteps site. It is a single site in the group Remarkable Practice

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Sally,

I did some tests on both your and my end and it seems that the issue is specific to your installation because on my test site posts are being transferred properly with images attached.

Can you try testing this without Thrive plugins and with default WP theme active on both source and destination sites and see if that's where the conflict/cause is?
    Do you perhaps have a staging site where that could be tested?
    If not, I would suggest having a backup ready before proceeding with the test.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.