Multi-site copier or Cloner for make multi-site in single site

I have a multi-site with 2 languages in each site. My goal is get rid of multisite. In order to do that I want to copy certain languages of each site (with all post, pages, menus, etc) to the main site, and after all deactivate the multi-site.

First, I thought Multi-site copier is the right plugin for me. But it does't migrate menus and taxonomies, right?

Then I've found your Cloner plugin. But I'm afraid it will replace the entire target site, and not just add the pages, post, menus, etc like I need it.

Should I use Multi-site copier or Cloner plugin?

Thanks

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Vueloiv,

Hope you're doing well today!

Multisite content copier doesn't copy menus; however, it does copy categories and tags :slight_smile: the option is available after selecting the pages and posts you want to copy. As seen in my screenshot.

So, yes I would go with multisite content copier as Cloner would replace the whole subsite.

As for copying the menus' there is this option: https://github.com/rrennick/network-wide-menu however, I haven't tested this and not totally sure it will work for your needs here. Just thought I would mention it in-case.

Hope this helps! If you have further questions then just let us know.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.