If the internal server IP is used as the site domain, it works fine. But when I use the domain of testknowdebt.org (which will eventually have our current webserver migrated to using the domain knowdebt.org) I can't actually access the website or login as wp-admin.
I've updated the .htaccess file as well.
As a side note: the installation for some reason defaulted to a subdirectory install and I had to switch it to a subdomain install.
We would like to take our existing webserver running a single site Word Press install @ knowdebt.org and migrate that to THIS multi site install.
I'm just getting the inital setup completed before I change the domain name obviously..