Multi site no themes folder

In Multi site I go to set up themes and at step 7 it says, 7. Open up your theme folder for your site (located within wp-content folder of your public_html folder) and I have no Themes folder. How do I create it? Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Auktweena,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Where exactly are you seeing these steps. The themes folder can be viewed on your FTP account. You may use and client like FileZilla for getting into that.

Please see a screenshot of the same attached.

Also, themes folder is created automatically and not manually.

Please advise

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Well, themes folder is where all the themes are stored, are you able to view the website properly ? I doubt that.

You can try to create a folder and give it the same permission as others and download and put the WP default twentyten and eleven themes in there to start with.

Please advise

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya Auktweena,

Greetings and thanks for writing back. I would wait for the screenshot :slight_smile:

BTW, did you happen to try out my suggestion as below ?

You can try to create a folder and give it the same permission as others and download and put the WP default twentyten and eleven themes in there to start with.

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

We have got a limit set to the attachments and they have to be under 5MB

Allowed uploads: gif (5000 KB), gz (5000 KB), jpeg (5000 KB), jpg (5000 KB), pdf (5000 KB), png (5000 KB), txt (5000 KB), zip (5000 KB)

Well, I am glad that my advise helped you in getting this sorted out and its always good to see a smiling face :slight_smile:

Marking this thread as resolved for now. If you face any other issues, please feel free to open a new thread and we would just be around.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.