Multi-site setup. I am trying to use the SEO WP Theme (+ child theme)

Hi,

My current goals:
(1) I am trying to set up a multi-site network for madewithpbj.ca.
(2) I want to use the "SEO WP" theme for madewithpbj.ca
(3) and then use modified child theme and content from madewithpbj.wpengine.com for the site timberhawk.madewithpbj.ca

My current problems:
1. When I install the SEO WP theme for madewithpbj.ca, some pictures and posts are not integrated properly.
2. I do not know how to import my child theme and its respective content from madewithpbj.wpengine.com to timberhawk.madewithpbj.ca
3. For #2, I tried to use the import/export tool but I receive the error (Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 75235328) (tried to allocate 2090477 bytes) in /home4/f9e9p0p5/public_html/wp-includes/class-requests.php on line 381)

• Nastia

Hello Brandon , I hope you are doing well today!

1. When I install the SEO WP theme for madewithpbj.ca, some pictures and posts are not integrated properly.

Would you please elaborate and let me know more information about this issue? What is the exact issues:
    - Are the pictures are not visible on some posts?
    - Is the picture dimensions is not the one that you wish?
    - Is the theme styling is not applied?

Please post a link to these posts too.

2. I do not know how to import my child theme and its respective content from madewithpbj.wpengine.com to timberhawk.madewithpbj.ca

In order to activate the child theme on a subsite , please network enable the theme from Network Admin > Themes > Installed Themes

This way you will be able to activate the child theme on your subsite.

3. For #2, I tried to use the import/export tool but I receive the error (Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 75235328) (tried to allocate 2090477 bytes) in /home4/f9e9p0p5/public_html/wp-includes/class-requests.php on line 381)

This is the most frequent error that any users see in WordPress. It means that the memory limit is exhausted and any tasks that were running at that time are terminated.

Although the PHP memory on your site is set to 512M, have you changed it after the error? You can set the memory limit even hire by editing the wp-config.php file:
    Locate this:
    define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

And change the limit to :
    define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘3000M’ );

I hope this will help!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Brandon

Awesome, thank you. I've updated my memory settings as advised and will cross my fingers it works!

Re: the other problems I ended up getting the theme fixed manually, Host Gator turned out to have a certain mod_sec config that would block the download of some demo content. As well, I think it came down to a the memory limit hitting capacity and certain pages not being downloaded correctly afterwards. This was solved by importing the demo content piece-wise and manually cleaning it up.

I appreciate the help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.