Multi site sub domain ssl does not works need you help

I was speaking with one of you support heroes but I got disconnected because my laptop died he was just about to help me out by summiting a ticket so that the staff can work on it please help thank you i am pleased with the customer services so far!!!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Mario Townsend

I can see Jayman initiated a ticket on our internal system, but as you created this ticket yourself, so let's continue the discussion in this thread.

I came to know that SSL is not working on your subdomains. To make SSL working on all subdomains, you will need a wildcard SSL certificate. Would you please confirm that if you have a wildcard SSL certificate?

And about the redirect, would you please post your full htaccess here? You can also use http://pastebin.com if your htaccess is large.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Mario Townsend
      • New Recruit

Hey, thanks for the reply I just got the change to reply to use guys. sorry for the late response.

and no I don't have a wildcard SSL has for has I'm concerned.

And Jayman initiated is suppose to leave so a note on the ticket with all the information we spoke about and I also give him my hosting provider credential and Wordpress credentials so that you guy help solve the problem.

God Bless
      Looking forward to your response has soon had possible.

• Mario Townsend
    • New Recruit

Hey, thanks for the reply I just got the change to reply to use guys. sorry for the late response.

and no I don't have a wildcard SSL has for has I'm concerned.

And Jayman initiated is suppose to leave so a note on the ticket with all the information we spoke about and I also give him my hosting provider credential and Wordpress credentials so that you guy help solve the problem.

God Bless
    Looking forward to your response has soon had possible.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Mario Townsend,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we checked the notes added by Jayman, and I tried to access the website dashboard, and bluehost but the logins aren't working when tested. I'm geting the following message:

ERROR: The password you entered for the username awahhs is incorrect. Lost your password?

Please do note that, if the issue is related to WildCard SSL not configuration correctly, then there isn't much that we could check regarding this, other than you bringing the issue into your hosting providers attention, so that wild Card SSL could be installed.

However, we could check and see whether there is any issues within your WordPress dashboard side that's causing any issue, or not, and correct that, if possible. Could you please re-share the working login credentials, so that we could give a closer at the WordPress dashboard side too?

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.