Multiday Appointments

I provide a service that spans two working days. When I look at the front end for availability of that service is doesn't show any time slots available. I am able however to see availability on the Full Day service option.

I guess my question is, how do I make it show availability for appointments spanning multiple days?

• aecnu

Greetings 7websitedesign,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

This is a great question and of course from my understanding can be a bit tricky indeed.

Spanning the the hours form one day crossing midnight to the next day is tricky enough as it is.

However, I believe the dynamite thinking lead developer would be the one to ask for advice/advise us on how this can be done if it can be done.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan

Hi,

Although it is not possible to have a service lasting more than 24 hours, it is possible to have a service that spans 2 days, for example starting at 11pm Monday and ending at 1am Tuesday.

First of all did you see this FAQ inside FAQ tab of the plugin?

My working hours cover the midnight and exceeds to the other day. For example from 8pm Monday to 2am Tuesday. Is it possible to set this?
    Yes. Set your working hours as 24am to 24am (00:00 to 00:00) and your break hours as 2am to 8pm (02:00 to 20:00).

Starting time of the schedule may be needed to be adjusted, though. Can you give some figures on your working hours and service duration?

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu

Greetings 7websitedesign,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.