MultiDB Move-Blogs Error

I'm doing an install of MultiDB on a brand new wordpress 3.0 installation with the main blog being the only blog.

When i visited the move-blogs.php page it showed all the new db's as existing so i ran the copy process and got the following error

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/myaccount/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 140

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/myaccount/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 141

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/myaccount/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 140

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/myaccount/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 141

(and this repeats for about 30 lines

Then i refreshed the page and it shows in the status fields that the table is in new db.

However when i visit the website url it brings up errors such as this

error in IE – Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/myaccount/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 164

Fatal error: Call to undefined method m_wpdb::handle_error_connecting() in /home/myaccount/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 223

I uploaded