Multidomain and ecommerce

Which plugins should I use for the following:

I am using the membership/multisite/buddypress/affiliate/marketpress plugins on BetterWorldPrograms.com

I want the ecommerce store BWCOL.com to be on a separate domain from the main community domain.

Do I install marketpress on the main domain Betterworldprograms.com, or on the separate ecommerce domain BWCOL? Which plugins do I use and where?

I want members of the main community to be able to access the ecommerce site. However, there may also be times I want people who are not members of Betterworldprograms to be able to get to the ecommerce site.

• dustin
    • The Crimson Coder

Ok, I got the domain mapping plugin installed. I am not clear how to proceed. I want to do the following:

I have a multisite network called site1.com
    I want to build an ecommerce store using marketpress on site2.com

I want site 2 to be accessible for members in site1.com

Where do I set up the multidomain? How is it done exactly?

Both domains are owned by me and hosted on my Godaddy shared hosting account.

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.