Multiple Access Levels per Subsription Plan in Membership

We're having an issue getting our subscriptions set up correctly.

We creating a membership site which focus around two levels Free and Enhanced, however there will be Enhanced Packages sold to companies with Exclusive content. Therefore we need anyone that is added to the companies Subscription Plan to be added to the Access Level for both Enhanced Member and their companies Access Level. We can do this on a per user basis in the back end, but as we are expecting a large number of users we need this process to be automatic. Whilst I can add a second Access Level in the back end these seem to have to be sequential?

How would I make sure that someone that signs up to the 'Company A' Subscription Plan is added to both the 'Company A' and 'Enhanced Membership' Access Levels?

Many thanks,
Miles

• Jude

Hi there @Miles

I would recommend you go with protected content for this project. Membership does not play well when a user is assigned to more than one membership level.

How would I make sure that someone that signs up to the 'Company A' Subscription Plan is added to both the 'Company A' and 'Enhanced Membership' Access Levels?

The setup you are looking at will most likely not work / be somewhat buggy when using Membership PRO.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.