[Multiple ads plugin] how control ADS plugin in subsite

hi, i have install prosite and i see the ad function, for ad i need to use same google code its corret ? 3 position 3 time the same google ads code ?

second question
if i want more ads in subsite for example, i want to use Admin ADS, Simple Ads,In Post Ads ecc how to make possible deactivate this ads when subsite pay for maximum pro site level ?

third question
eventually i want to usse ad sharing, is possible to configure with all the ads plugin ?

have sense intall all of this ads plugin ?

regards
Edoardo

• Dimitris

Hello there Edoardo,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

i have install prosite and i see the ad function, for ad i need to use same google code its corret ? 3 position 3 time the same google ads code ?

That depends on your needs. As long as you want to use your google ad code, then yes, you can use the same code in different positions, no problem with that.

if i want more ads in subsite for example, i want to use Admin ADS, Simple Ads,In Post Ads ecc how to make possible deactivate this ads when subsite pay for maximum pro site level ?

As these ads will be coming from another plugin(s), rather than Pro Sites itself, you can enable the Premium Plugins or Premium Plugins Manager module and remove access to these ad plugins for the higher Pro Site levels.

eventually i want to usse ad sharing, is possible to configure with all the ads plugin ?

I'm not quite sure that I'm following this. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what exactly you want to accomplish? :slight_smile:

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Edoardo

Thx for the answer.
    I try to explain myself better

1: Does it make sense to install other ads plugins along with prosite? Simple Ads admin Ads in post ads, these plugs offer more than prosite (in the context of advertising)?
    2: all the plugins activated in the network can not be modified by the plugin manager, How can I decide whether or not to activate them depending on the type of subscription?
    3:and if I want to share the profits of these ads, AD sharing plugin can you configure with each of these plugins or it works exclusively with its ads?

• Dimitris

Hello Edoardo

Hope you're doing good today and appreciate the feedback here! :slight_smile:

1. Yes, makes sense to use another separate plugin to handle sites' ads. As mentioned in my previous reply, you can use the Premium Plugins or Premium Plugins Manager module in Pro Sites, so you can control in which site levels you want to give access to this plugin.

2. In order to control plugins' access via Premium Plugins or Premium Plugins Manager, you don't have to activate plugins at all. You can just leave these deactivated, and each subsite admin can enable it for his site only (as long as it has access to it). If the plugin itself can't be activated and it can only be used in a network level, then this workaround can't work. I'd rather advise to find an ad plugin that's capable of being activated in a per-site basis.

3. As long as the ad plugin will be activated for each site separately, then I don't see a way of having that, unless the ad plugin itself provides a way around it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.