Multiple Appointments aren't allowed on A+

I picked a service from the drop-down menu
I clicked on a date on the calendar, then picked a time.
I then proceed to choose a different service from the drop-down menu.

The screen refreshes, but it NOW does NOT let me choose any free time, even though they are all available. What I see is a little, red circle with a cross on it and my mouse is unable to choose a time slot.

I even tried to confirm the first appointment, before making payment, and it still doesn't allow me to add a second appointment to my "shopping cart". I'm using the product theme.

It does, however, show up on the pending appointments in the back-end.

• Martha
    • New Recruit

that's the issue that I'm experiencing. I can book one appointment, at a time, all day long.

What I wanted to know is if it's possible to stack multiple services on the same ticket, so that my guest can only pay one, and get one confirmation email?

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

This is possible by MarketPress Integration.

Unlimited number of appointments can be added to the cart and a single checkout and transaction will confirm all of them.

It is also possible to have a mixed cart. For example while you are receiving appointments for a beauty parlor you can sell beauty products at the same time.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Jim
    • New Recruit

Ooh, that's an interesting ability Hakan. What about 'chaining' appointments for multiple services that kind of all need to be booked in sequence? Is this in the features request list?

I also don't know if it's been asked to be added to features, but integrating with an admin Gmail calendar would be wonderful (where all appointments added by Appointments+ were automatically added to the Admin GMail calendar, but clients could still request to be added to THEIR calendar).

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Ah yes, with Hakens latest release comes integration with MarketPress, it's a pretty big and extremely cool new feature! :slight_smile:

Manage all appointments right from Google calendar

Admins and clients can save any appointment directly to their Google Calendar….with NO API coding required! Just click a button and the appointment shows up on your Google calendar:

Take care.

• Saunt Valerian
    • The Bug Hunter

I tested out the MarketPress integration of Appointment+ and found it to be rather cumbersome for the client. As a method of adding multiple appointments at once it is less intuitive from UI point of view since it starts going into the "Add to Cart" and shopping functions/language. I can see it being a great feature for mixed carts, but for solely scheduling appointments, it just doesn't feel right to have to do a shopping-style transaction to schedule appointments. I'd rather see an organic feature in Appointments+ to schedule multiple appointments.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.