Multiple appointments in one time slot

Hi everyone, I have volunteered to provide a way to reserve "water time" for our dog training group at our lakeside property. I need to allow up 8 people (and their dogs) to make simultaneous appointments for their water time. I would then like members to be able to view the calendar and see who is already signed up etc.
I asked the pre-sales fellows if this was possible before I purchased and below was the answer.

*** Yes you can definitely achieve this! It's slightly difficult to set up, but i'm sure with a little help you can get it up and running in no time.

Appointments+ only allows one appointment to be made in a certain time slot, unless there are multiple service provides available for that slot. But no worries, there's a setting to create multiple "Dummy" (Or invisible you might call them) Service providers to allow as many people as you need in one particular time slot.***

Hoping I can get some assistance with setting up the invisible service providers in order to make this work.

Thanks in advance

• Ash

Hello @julie

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

So you will create one service, from Appointments > Settings > Service and the capacity will be 8. Then you will need 7 more users to be created. All of those users will be dummy. Now in Appointments > Settings > Service Provider and create 8 providers (one is original and 7 are dummy, check the box for dummy) and select same service. Then one slot can be booked 8 times.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.