Multiple categories

WE presently have 2 websites; one WordPress using Wishlist and one Joomla using amember. Can we import both databases into WPMU Dev.

Our new site requires a membership program with multiple levels of membership with access to different areas of the website based on membership level.
We also need a searchable member directory with the ability for users to update their own profiles and upload an image or logo.
Both areas must use the same login.
Ideally the integration with a payment gateway would offer recurring billing and automatic email reminders of upcoming membership expiry.
We also need a system where potential clients can submit their requiremts (RFPs) to a certain membership level. These RFPs must then be posted in an area accessible to specific membership levels only. RFPs must be approved before being sent out.

Is WPMU DEV our solution? How difficult is it to import external data and to configure for use?

• aecnu

Greetings pam_ivey,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

The answer to the data questions rests solely in the tools used to transfer the data.

Though the hosting accounts mostly come with phpMYadmin it is not suitable for the type of transfer you are speaking about - but if it can be done then I may have a solution for you - have you tried out Navicat?

To help ease the pain and assist dealing with copying tables in the database, I offer you to download in what is in my opinion the greatest Database Management software of all time Navicat.

That should be able do the job for you though there may be other solutions as well that I am not aware of.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.