Multiple choice modules showing answers

In Multiple choice module, the users can answer the questions quick! And when they answer it on the system, it shows them which answer is correct which one is false, so they go back and give the right answer by pressing "Try Again" button. I wish to configure the way they not able to see which answer is correct/wrong.

Also, it is possible to set that questions are checked only at the end of the unit not after every question. But how can I set this option? . Instead of questions checked as correct, and wrong after each question. I would like to have it checked at the end of the module.

• Nithin

Hello Bela,

In Multiple choice module, the users can answer the questions quick! And when they answer it on the system, it shows them which answer is correct which one is false, so they go back and give the right answer by pressing "Try Again" button. I wish to configure the way they not able to see which answer is correct/wrong.

By default, the Multiple choice modules shouldn't show answers when the students try to access the questions again. This seems more like a bug, I'm marking this as a bug and bringing this into our developers attention, so that they could give a closer look at this.

As given in chat, the following CSS, might fit to your needs:

.module-answered .cp-module-content .cp-answers .chosen-answer{
    display: none;
    }

However, this CSS needs to be tested extensively along with other modules, it's just a workaround.

Also, it is possible to set that questions are checked only at the end of the unit not after every question. But how can I set this option? . Instead of questions checked as correct, and wrong after each question. I would like to have it checked at the end of the module.

I'm afraid, there isn't any way to change the workflow of Multiple Choice Module. The questions gets marked as correct, or wrong when question is answered, and there isn't any way to change that workflow to the end of the module. Maybe, instead of using Multiple choice modules, you could try creating questions using Quiz module, where you can create single/multiple choice questions, and it only gets checked once all the questions are answered.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.