Multiple file products

How difficult would it be to add the capability of specifying multiple files (a group of files) for one product? We have products that consist of multiple zip files, and we also have "bundles" that consist of multiple products.

• aecnu

Greetings richissa,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• richissa

I need customers to be able to download a multi-file product upon checkout, then receive an email with the links in it (or just email would even suffice). After the paypal payment is made, the customer is redirected to a dynamic page where the links are listed. Then they receive an email with the same encrypted links. All encrypted links. I can't see how I would integrate Download Manager in this process, and the free version would probably not be secure enough -- so more money. I have a cart (Wordpress eStore at http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com ) which does this process perfectly just as I described, but they don't offer chained pay, which is why I am trying Marketpress. We are setting up "partner" stores to sell our products and get paid immediately.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.