I have a news website http://www.ne***ng.site, which uses SmartCrawl and I am facing an issue of Internal Server Error, everytime I try to add a new post, edit a post, add meta data to SmartCrawl etc. Everything works fine with SmartCrawl deactivated. I ran a plugin conflict test and tried posting by having only SmartCrawl active, but faced the same problem. I swapped the theme out with TwentyFifteen and TwentySeventeen but still the problem persisted.
I enabled the debug log and found that Automatic Linking function could have been the reason behind this and when I tried to disable it I was unable to find an option to do so. I downgraded the plugin to 220.127.116.11 but still got the same problem on the site, though the Automatic Linking was disabled due to downgrade I think.
I am also unable to load the SiteMap configuration page.
Please get this sorted at the earliest as it is really affecting my site.