Multiple Levels of ProSites

I'm wondering if there is a way to handle both business and individual sites using prosites. Currently I have it set up where there are 3 levels for individuals, with 2 of those being Pro Site levels. I'd like to mirror the levels for businesses, but charge a different amount. Do you reckon this would be possible without getting too sloppy?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Pali,

Hi :slight_smile:

Are you looking to use these all on one grid (one grid showing ALL the options?) if so then I would guess it's just a matter of preference for you.

I don't think you can do two separate grids though.

I will flag the developer to give some feedback on this :slight_smile:

In the meantime if you could supply some more info on how you see this working it would be great!

Best,

Kimberly

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for this. This is what I was thinking I'd do. That is, something like:

Level Features Monthly Cost Appropriate for
    Level 1 Basic plugins/themes $5 Individuals
    Level 2 Same plugins/themes $15 Businesses
    Level 3 Premium plugins/themes $10 Individuals
    Level 4 Premium plugins/themes $30 Businesses
    Level 5 The Kitchen Sink $19 Individuals
    Level 6 The Kitchen Sink $59 Businesses

I reckon the Individual levels might have less MB than their Business counterparts, or an extra plugin or two.

• joe
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Aaron,

I have a very similar question. I want to end up with one free registered level and 3 paid levels, each with their own set of capabilities, Ihave been trying to do this using Pro Site levels. I'm not finding solution. What is the best way to make this work. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

A chart detailing what I'm trying to do is attached.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.