Multiple membership type pages in Membership 2 Pro

Hello,

I offer a few different membership options on my website. Some are for access to single purchase programs, another is a free membership, and another is for a monthly subscription based membership. You can see them here: http://hijrt.com/register/

Is there a way to create a registration page that only has the one membership I want the user to purchase, rather than a list of all available memberships? For example, when I start to offer a monthly subscription membership I will want to direct users to just that registration so they don't see all the other pay once programs.

Thanks,
Chris

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Christopher,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is possible using Membership 2 Pro shortcodes. You will want to create a new post or page and put this shortcode there:

[ms-membership-register-user membership_id="X"]

where "X" should be replaced with a number representing an ID of selected membership.

The shortcode will display a registration form but instead of choice of memberships user will be signed up for that pre-defined membership and after submitting the form the payment form should show up instead of a choice of memberships.

For more parameters that could be used with that shortcode and more handy shortcodes, please check your dashboard's

"Membership 2 -> Help -> Shortcodes" page.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.