multiple option sets per product

Looking at MarketPress as an alternative to eShop - it certainly looks much simpler!

This is for a single site install with BuddyPress (not sure if that's relevant here tho)

I have products that have multiple option sets, for eg:

- main colour: red/blue/green - does not affect price
- highlight colour: white/black - does not affect price
- size: small/medium/large - does affect affect price

So you can have a small red with white highlight @100 or
a large green with black highlight @200

all of the same product.

How would I configure that?

• DavidM

Hi merylpixelmagic,

MarketPress doesn't currently provide a way to customize variations in a multi-level way, you'd have to specify the variations sort of like follows:
    Small, Red with White highlight
    Medium, Red with White highlight
    Large, Red with White highlight
    Small, Blue with White highlight
    Medium, Blue with White highlight
    Large, Blue with White highlight

It's been mentioned through a suggestion thread, please feel free to add your vote there. The more votes received, the more likely and more quickly that would get done.

-David

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there! :slight_smile:

I see you moved over to eShop, I'm sorry that our MarketPress does not yet have default variation group settings, I know this is something being considered for a future version.

Anyway, as we haven't heard from you on this thread for a while. So I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.