Multiple payment gateway in the upgrade option

Hi

I am a current member of edublogs.org and I like their upgrade system. As you guys designed the edublogs website with pro-site itself powering the site, it seems that it supports multiple gateways in the checkout page unless it is the PayPal Pro option enabled.

However I would like some advice in integrating a custom payment gateway installed with pro-site and showing options for more than one payment gateway. Can you please help me with the full API and the function calls pro-site uses to create blogs and restrict features so that I can integrate those myself.

I, pretty much, became a member because of the pro-sites plugin but I was disheartened to see its wide range of limitations and hence forced myself to cancel the subscription. I will be definitely back if you update your plugins with the required options. As I have seen in the forums here, these requests are very common and widely asked by the members.

Thanks in advance.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

I believe that's Paypal Pro.

So you can checkout with Paypal or your CC. It's also what we use here on DEV.

There isn't currently a way to have multiple payment gateways, at least not without some custom coding.

To learn the code the best thing to do would be to crack open one of the gateway files and then study the code.

The current system works very well for EduBlogs and DEV and whilst I've seen requests for this the total number is a fairly small percentage compared to the amount of users.

I too would love to see multiple gateways, and more of them :slight_smile:

I'll move this over to the feature request area as well.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.