Multiple Pop Ups?

Hi I'm a new member and have my first question on your plugins. I am using your pop up plugin for one of my sites, http://www.yourmusicvault.com and it looks great, but I want more......

Is there any ability to have create multiple popups? For example at the moment I have a popup set to activate for logged out users advertising our new beta program, but what I'd like to also have is a second popup specifically for logged in users only so I can create a sequence of messages....

Can you help with this please?

Thanks

James.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi d3xta and welcome to WPMU DEV!

There's not currently an option for multiple popovers but that's a great idea and we've had that requested before, though not with a proper Feature Suggestion.

So on that note, I'll go ahead and move this over to the Feature Suggestion forum so we can get an idea for how many others might be looking for that feature.

Any +1s for multiple popovers?

• ymousley
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

+1 for multiple pops.

This is something slightly different, but I'll add it here because I'm not sure it warrants a separate post, but it would be nice if the popover could also be a toolbar style that appears either in the header of the site or the footer.

Something sort of like Meebo, but more customizable in terms of look and networks/services included (if someone is using the chat plugin, maybe they'd want to use that instead of Meebo's chat)

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya James, the two plugins should work together just fine but I'm not sure what you mean by them showing a sequence. Assuming you mean something like a timed or triggered sequence of ads displaying, that would require a bit of custom coding to accomplish, though the plugins could definitely help make that easier.

Cheers,
    David

• jamesathomson
    • The Crimson Coder

OK thanks David.

I'm going to change tack and try the communication preferences within the membership plugin to accomplish the same thing. Just with emails instead of popups. Not ideal but its worth a try.

And I get the opportunity to try out that plugin aswell!

Cheers

J.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.