Multiple Price Levels for Events+ Tickets

Hello,
What is the status of multiple price options for an event in Events+? I see discussions on this from past years, and am hoping this has been built in to the plugin by now.
Thanks.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Christina,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Events+ has Membership Integration, so you can provide different pricing options for each Membership level :slight_smile:

Alternatively, you can also integrate it with MarketPress so you can use coupons and provide different pricing levels that way.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. I'm thinking you might be wanting this to be an add-on within the plugin itself, so I will move this over to the features section for events+ just so the dev sees their is some interest in it :slight_smile:

• Christina

Thanks for your reply, Tyler!
    Yes, please put it in the features request section. I'm amazed the plugin can't handle something so basic. Every one of our events has multiple price levels and additional early registration discounts.
    Appreciate your suggestions as to how to proceed to make it functional, though I wish I'd known that Events+ wasn't a fully viable option before purchasing.
    Best,
    Christina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.